Saturday, June 11, 2011

More from Stephanie and Kyle's wedding

More from the recent wedding of Stefanie and Kyle in Charleston, SC. It was a real privilege and pleasure to have been there, and to watch the wedding of a young woman who I have known from infancy.



The first kiss at the altar.
The first dance at the reception, Marriott Charleston.

Yes, I know I may be prejudiced. Not sure I care; but I have never seen a bride as flawless and as beautiful as my best friend's daughter on this day.


David Ferraro is the principal of Impact Photography, a Norfolk, VA based studio concentrating on weddings, events and portraiture. The studio website is www.impactphotopro.com, and David's blog is www.impactphoto.blogspot.comIf looking for the finest wedding photographers in Virginia Beach or Hampton Roads, be sure to speak with David.

No comments:

Post a Comment