Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The gift that keeps on giving


One of the most rewarding things I do these days is go back and check out some of the images made at After Dark Miami. I never fail to find images that I over looked the first time through that are still worth of editing.

A day doesn't pass that I don't still marvel at how much I learned during that four days. If you ever have the opportunity to attend an After Dark Education seminar, make the effort and set aside the time. It is incredibly worthwhile, and the people that you will meet are world-class photographers and educators.

This young model, Sally, seemed to be in many of the sessions that I attended. Like most good models, she got the fact that a model is an actress. She responded to direction well, and had enough attitude and ideas that she could keep a session interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment